Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am just sick at heart. I lost 99% of my pictures. My memory card was full so I bought another one in which there are only a few pictures to upload. I have no idea why my full memory card was empty this morning when I went to download the pictures. I had a lot of great memorable pictures which are now lost forever. At least we have not lost the boys, so that is the important thing and our wonderful memories are still in our minds. If anyone knows of anyone who is an expert at data recovery please let me know. Thanks.

3 comments:

JLBriesemeister said...

Take it to a real camera store and see if they can recover it. For about $25, I got back almost 800 pictures.

mcjenn said...

I also took one to Inkleys once when I had lost mine too, and they were able to recover them, (lost a few). It's worth the $.
Enjoying your journey.

Alan said...

Put your memory card somewhere safe and do not use it! Probably most pictures are still there and recoverable. I have recovered some from my own. Contact me when you get back.